Engagements We Have Managed
The following is a select list of engagements managed by Master Data associates:
- Designed, developed, and implemented a systemic data mining solution for a fortune 200 organization that identified 80 million dollars in waste.
- Designed, developed, and implemented a systemic data mining solution for a fortune 500 organization that identified 15 million dollars in waste.
- Designed, developed, and implemented enterprise wide business intelligence portal for a fortune 200 organization that eliminated 1000 hours of labor per week associated with manual development of reports and reviewing of output.
- Designed and Implemented mobile technology for a fortune 500 organization that ported various intelligence platforms to mobile devices
- Designed and implemented systemic solutions to optimized organizational logistics that resulted in an annual savings of 2.8 million dollars for a large garment distributor.
- Designed and implemented systemic solutions to optimized organizational logistics that resulted in an annual savings of 4.1 million dollars for a large apparel manufacturer.
- Designed and implemented a project plan to expatriate 3 warehousing and 2 manufacturing facilities.
- Designed and implemented processes and procedures for outsourcing internally hosted call center.
- Provided material support in over 150 different software selections and implementation engagements.
- Aided in the re-engineering of internally developed CRM for a major international retailer.
- Designed and implemented inventory control and regulatory control system for a firearms and sporting goods manufacturer/retailer.
- Provided material support and analytics to a midsize private equity held retailer during restructuring and debtor in possession process.
- Re-designed operations of a large private equity held retailer during restructuring that resulted in avoiding bankruptcy.
- Provided due diligence for proposed acquisition of a footwear manufacturing facility and apparel wholesaler.
- Provided profit improvement and investment maximization programs for 5 private equity firms.
- Provided market research and due diligence to support the acquisition of 7 domestically based and 3 internationally based acquisitions.
- Redesigned over 500 policies and procedures to reflect industries best practices for various retailers and Omni channel organizations.
- Redesigned labor allocations and models to optimize sales revenue for a large soft lines retailing organization.
- Redesigned retail replenishment and allocation model to optimize gross margin for a large international retail/wholesale organization
- Designed custom inventory and merchandising system for an international retailer.
- Re-engineered and implemented physical security practices for a fortune 100, 200 and 500 organization.
- Re-engineered and implemented physical security practices for an international protection firm.
- Designed and conducted over 1,000 fraud and risk mitigation seminars for various retailing organizations.
- Provided succinct due diligence used in litigation for a fortune 100 organization.
- Provided mitigation strategies to minimize and reduce cargo diversions by 73% for an international manufacturing organization.